- 227g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter, room temperature
- 200g light brown sugar
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 160g white chocolate chips or white chocolate, chopped
- 160g dried cranberries
2. Now mix in the vanilla extract then switch to a spoon and stir in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and the salt until incorporated. The dough should be stiff.
3. Stir in the chocolate and cranberries and mix well to distribute through the mixture.
4. Heat the oven to 180°C or gas mark 4. Using a small ice cream scoop or dessert spoons, drop rounded balls of cookie dough. about 5xm apart onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown, rotating the tray if needed to ensure even baking. Allow the cookies to sit in the tray for a minute for the cookies to firm before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Continue until all the cookies are baked.
6. The cookies will keep fresh in a sealed container for about 3-4 days or can be frozen for up to two months.
This recipe can also be halved successfully.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Zesty Grilled Shrimp Skewers
For the Marinade Whisk together olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, tomat...
Dill Caper Compound Butter for Fish
This is a fantastic little treasure to have in the fridge to brighten up vegetab...
Chocolate Brownie Hearts with a Peanut Butter Mousse Filling
For the Brownies Cut the butter into small cubes and tip into a bowl....
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Kerrygold Umfino Pap & Hearty Beef Stew
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Umf...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...