- 150g carrots
- 100g zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 chilli pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 150g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 120g grated Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar
- 150g wheat flour
- 125ml milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 100g cooked ham
- 1 bunch of herbs (basil, oregano or thyme)
- Salt & pepper
2. Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onion for two minutes. Now add the vegetables and cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes. Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and prepared a greased muffin tray.
4. Put the cream cheese and eggs in a bowl and mix with the whisk. Add the grated cheddar and stir in. Mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and pepper and add to the egg mixture with the milk. Stir together.
5. Fold in the cooled vegetables. Dice the boiled ham, finely chop the herbs and fold both into the batter.
6. Now divide the dough into 12 muffin cases (the muffins do not rise too much) and bake on the middle rack for 20-15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or cold.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Dip
Place the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix until lig...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Get ready to chow down with this delicious smoked haddock chowder, best served w...
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Recipe by Zorah Booley (@inthemidnightkitchen) For the Cupcakes Prehe...