- 150g carrots
- 100g zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 chilli pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 150g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 120g grated Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar
- 150g wheat flour
- 125ml milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 100g cooked ham
- 1 bunch of herbs (basil, oregano or thyme)
- Salt & pepper
2. Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onion for two minutes. Now add the vegetables and cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes. Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and prepared a greased muffin tray.
4. Put the cream cheese and eggs in a bowl and mix with the whisk. Add the grated cheddar and stir in. Mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and pepper and add to the egg mixture with the milk. Stir together.
5. Fold in the cooled vegetables. Dice the boiled ham, finely chop the herbs and fold both into the batter.
6. Now divide the dough into 12 muffin cases (the muffins do not rise too much) and bake on the middle rack for 20-15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or cold.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Chilli Cheese Nuggets
Roughly cut the cheese into pieces. Place the cheese pieces in a pot on the lowe...
Barbecue Potato Kebabs with Harissa Herb Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes. If ne...
Pressed Flower Shortbread Cookies
These delicate cookies make for a beautiful edible gift. They have a rich and bu...
Chicken, Spinach and Pesto Wrap
Place wrap on chopping board. Spread pesto on a wrap with the back of a spoo...