- 180g dark chocolate
- 180g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 3 large eggs
- 138g caster sugar
- 138g brown sugar
- 85g plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 20g cocoa powder
- 2 cups assorted mini eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a square 20cm baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter and the chocolate together, either in a double boiler or microwave.
3. Once the chocolate has cooled for about 5 - 10 minutes, whisk in the sugars, vanilla essence and egg until well-combined.
4. Now sift in the flour and cocoa powder, and stir.
5. Pour into the prepared baking dish, level everything with a spatula and bake for 20 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove the brownie and press in the mini eggs gently. Halve some of the eggs if preferred and replace the tray back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Why not give your mornings a boost and try Bulletproof Coffee laced with Kerr...
Pan Seared Scallops with Lemon Caper Sauce
Don’t make reservations! Eat your special meal at home with these elegant Pan...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our tw...
Ratatouille Pesto Pasta Bake
Wholewheat pasta is a very easy, healthy swap to make for regular pasta. Wholewh...