- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Decorate with some sieved icing sugar and top with a dollop of brandy butter. Serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Peel the onions, cut into fine rings and mix with the sugar, salt and vinegar...
Kerrygold Turnip & Leek Soup
1. Peel and finely dice the onion. Peel the turnip and cut into large cubes, the...
Rocket and Parma Ham Pizza
For the Dough Dissolve the yeast together with the sugar in the lukewa...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar Stuffed Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C then cut the loaf of bread in horizontal and verti...