- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Decorate with some sieved icing sugar and top with a dollop of brandy butter. Serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
This rich and decadent cheesecake makes for an indulgent ending to a special mea...
Butternut Squash Lasagna for Two
This isn’t your typical lasagna... It’s a...
Pasta Bake with Eggplant, Tomatoes, Almonds & Cheddar Crumbs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4 2. Place a saucepan of wa...
Kerrygold Butter Chicken & Prawn Curry Bunny Chow
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) 1. Ma...