- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Decorate with some sieved icing sugar and top with a dollop of brandy butter. Serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Avocado Bacon Pinwheels
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and stir in the Greek yoghurt and lime ju...
Seafood Chowder Pies
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens I fell in love with seafoo...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Summer Pasta Bake
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat your oven to 22...
Mini Chocolate Christmas Puddings
Recipe by Donal Skehan A brilliant alternative t...
Chocolate & Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....