- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Decorate with some sieved icing sugar and top with a dollop of brandy butter. Serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet of the puff p...
Dill Caper Compound Butter for Fish
This is a fantastic little treasure to have in the fridge to brighten up vegetab...
Spicy Butter Chicken
Recipe by Shirley Shannon This family favourite, fro...
Hot Cheesy Reuben Dip
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, Thousand Island dressing and sou...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...