- 1 200g block Kerrygold Dubliner
- 1 200g block Kerrygold Mature Cheddar
- 1 batch spiced almonds (recipe below)
- 1 handful green olives with preserved lemons
- 1 small jar of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 handful dried figs (or your favorite dried, chewy fruit)
- 1 type of crackers (plain water crackers)
For the Spiced Warm Almonds:
- 1 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of cayenne (or two or three!)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
To assemble the cheeseboard:
First, chop some of the cheese into cubes, but leave the rest whole for the cheeseboard. Place them on the cheeseboard at opposite ends. Arrange the rest of the accompaniments between the cheese, adding crackers to serve.
To make the spiced warm almonds:
This recipe is adapted from the Greens Restaurant Cookbook by Annie Somerville
Preheat the oven to 180. In a medium bowl, combine the almonds, spices, and oil. Toss well. Toast for 10 minutes, and serve warm.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kabsa is an ancient rice dish that is traditionally served mostly in the Middle...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Grilled Fruit Kebabs
To Make Passionfruit Cream: Cut the passionfruit in half and scoop out...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...