- Heat up the oven to 150°C, Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Butternut Squash Lasagna for Two
This isn’t your typical lasagna... It’s a...
Chocolate Macaroon Cake
Recipe by: Landi Govender (@thetockablog) For the Cake...
Bacon and Cheddar Potato Soup
Peel the potatoes and onion and cut both into cubes. Now cut the bacon into stri...
Savory Ham, Cheese and Chive Waffles
Satisfy your guests’ savory cravings at brunch with these cheese-, ham- an...
Irish Cheddar and Stout Fondue
Place cheese and cornstarch in a bowl and toss to coat evenly. Set a...