- Heat up the oven to 150°C, Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cape Malay Koesiesters
Recipe by Cariema Issacs...
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Strawberry Rhubarb Scones
Strawberry and rhubarb are the quintessential spring combination! Scones don...
Rack of Lamb with Pea & Mint Mash
Lamb and mint are a match made in taste heaven! This recipe for a rack of lamb w...
One Pot Summer Chicken Casserole
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat the oven to 350...