- Heat up the oven to 150°C, Gas Mark 2. Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Umfino Pap & Hearty Beef Stew
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Umf...
Chinese Stir-Fry Vegetables
Wash the chicken breasts, pat dry and cut into cubes. Prepare the ric...
Traditional Carrot Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and thoroughly grease a 28cm spring f...
Crispy Tuna Melt Triangles
This is a great recipe that can be made when there is nothing much in the fridge...
Chicken Tikka Breyani
Combine the chicken with yoghurt and spices and allow to marinate for at lea...
Bacon and Cheese Puff Pastry Sticks
Take the puff pastry out of the refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperat...