- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Christmas Brownies with Cranberries and Mixed Spice
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...