- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chicken Liver Pâté with Balsamic Vinegar & Capers
This chicken liver pâté is full of gutsy flavours and is a wonderful starter...
Baked Pears with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is perfect for a cold winter’s day and of course you could use ho...
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Bread and Butter Pudding with Ginger, Cinnamon and Dark Chocolate
Recipe by John Burger Preheat the oven to 180°C...
Cheese & Tomato Macaroni with Broccoli
This is a great option for anyone who loves macaroni and cheese without all of t...
Dubliner Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients and spoon the mixture into a 203ml baking dish. Bake fo...