- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is a great recipe, which gives a delicious chewy American-style cookie oozi...
Seafood Chowder Pies
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens I fell in love with seafoo...
Melt the butter in a heavy based saucepan and sauté the onion for 3...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
CHEESY POTATO SOUP
Place potatoes and onion in a large Dutch oven and add enough chicke...
Mini Linzer Cookies
These heart-shaped mini linzer cookies are the perfect treat for Valentine's Day...