- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Great shortcake never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserve...
Pan Seared Scallops with Lemon Caper Sauce
Don’t make reservations! Eat your special meal at home with these elegant Pan...
Halloween Monster Cookies
For the Cream Filling: 1. To do this, finely chop the couverture and p...
Kerrygold Herb Butter Plucked Bread
1. Put the flour in a bowl. Now dissolve the yeast together with the sugar in th...
Farmette’s Milk Bread
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...