- 600 g rhubarb, trimmed
- Juice of one orange
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 150 g Short Bread or similar biscuits
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- Fresh raspberries and mint to garnish
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:
- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
In the land of chips covered with melty chees...
Irish Cream French Toast
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat, and add the butter. Let it melt the...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Ratatouille Pesto Pasta Bake
Wholewheat pasta is a very easy, healthy swap to make for regular pasta. Wholewh...
Zesty Grilled Shrimp Skewers
For the Marinade Whisk together olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, tomat...
This recipe uses a classic cheese sauce, which is the basis for so many dishes t...
Heart Tart with Raspberry Cream
For the Dough Mix the flour together with the egg, butter and vanilla...