- Chop the rhubarb into large chunks.
- Gently cook in (25 g) sugar and Kerrygold Butter on a low heat, then add the orange juice.The rhubarb should be soft but not mushy.
- Leave to cool down completely and fold into the stiffly whipped cream.
- Place the biscuits into a freezer bag and break them into rough crumbs.
- Using a fork, mash and mix 50 g of the raspberries with the remaining sugar (25 g) in a bowl. Then fold in the remaining raspberries.
- Put a layer of the crushed biscuits into glass dessert bowls and top with the cream mixture. Chill for half an hour and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Easter Garlic and Cheese Hot Cross Buns
1. Sprinkle the yeast over the milk and mix until combined. 2. Place...
Kerrygold Upside Down Pineapple and Blueberry Cake
Recipe by: Imtiyaaz Hart (@imtiyaazhart) 1. Preheat the ove...
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Queen Victoria Mini Cakes
1. Preheat the oven (160 for dark pans and 180 for light pans). 2. In...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...