- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
CHEESY POTATO SOUP
Place potatoes and onion in a large Dutch oven and add enough chicke...
Salted Caramel Sauce
To make the caramel sauce, place the butter, sugar, and golden syrup into a sauc...
Jerk Buttered Cauliflower with Watermelon Salad
Recipe by Anina's Recipes...
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with Cheese
This is a variation on the traditional way of cooking potatoes in a cast-iron fr...