- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 275g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Only stir gently when the chocolate is nearly fully melted. Don’t over-stir.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the thick fudge into your tin and press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
- Leave the fudge in the fridge to set for a few hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with cutters.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Milk Tart Cheesecake
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) For the Bas...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Recipe by Landi Govender (@thetockablog) For the Doughnuts W...
Honey Peach Pie
To prepare the crust: Combine the flour, sugar, and s...
Braised Red Cabbage
The easiest way to cut the red cabbage and onions is on a Japanese mandolin but...
Pavlova with Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas Mark 3 and line a baking tray...