- 450g (1lb) potatoes, cut into cubes
- 200g (7oz) (1 cup) canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 spring onions or scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 50g (2oz) (½ cup) Kerrygold Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 50g (2oz) (1 cup) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g (1oz) (2 tbsp) Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- sweet chilli sauce and steamed French green beans, to serve
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and mash well, then fold in the tuna, spring onions or scallions, parsley, sour cream and cheese. Season to taste. Divide into eight portions and shape into triangles using two palette knives or into small patties.
- Dust the fish triangles with flour and then dip in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan with the butter. Add the tuna fish triangles and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden and drain on kitchen paper.
- To serve, arrange the crispy tuna fish triangles on warmed plates with a spoonful of sweet chilli sauce and some French green beans.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Stuffed Chilli Cheese Burger
Recipe by: Vanessa Vermaak (@my_homemade_kitchen_za)...
Rack of Lamb with Pea & Mint Mash
Lamb and mint are a match made in taste heaven! This recipe for a rack of lamb w...
Gingerbread with Glaze
For the Gingerbread Put the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and...
Ploughman’s Cheese Platter with Fig Chutney
For any cheese lover, this is the perfect lunch or snack. It is very transportab...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...