- 450g (1lb) potatoes, cut into cubes
- 200g (7oz) (1 cup) canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 spring onions or scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 50g (2oz) (½ cup) Kerrygold Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 50g (2oz) (1 cup) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g (1oz) (2 tbsp) Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- sweet chilli sauce and steamed French green beans, to serve
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and mash well, then fold in the tuna, spring onions or scallions, parsley, sour cream and cheese. Season to taste. Divide into eight portions and shape into triangles using two palette knives or into small patties.
- Dust the fish triangles with flour and then dip in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan with the butter. Add the tuna fish triangles and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden and drain on kitchen paper.
- To serve, arrange the crispy tuna fish triangles on warmed plates with a spoonful of sweet chilli sauce and some French green beans.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Eclairs with Peppermint Crisp Tart Filling
For the Choux Pastry Preheat the oven to 200°C. Prepare your baking t...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Gingerbread with Glaze
For the Gingerbread Put the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and...
Zesty Grilled Shrimp Skewers
For the Marinade Whisk together olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, tomat...