- Thaw dough according to package instructions.
- Spray a 20x30 cm baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- When dough is thawed, roll out to a 30x40 cm rectangle. Spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter on top of dough and then evenly sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and apples.
- Starting from the shorter side, roll the dough up jelly roll style being sure to get all of the apple pieces inside.
- Once completely rolled, use a serrated knife to cut into 9 equal pieces.
- In a small pan melt 8 tablespoons of butter and add 1 cup brown sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved and whisk in 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Pour sauce in the prepared pan and sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans on top.
- Place rolls on top of caramel sauce.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. Rolls should be double in size in the morning.
- Remove rolls from refrigerator one hour before baking. (rolls will continue to rise)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake rolls for 30 minutes.
- Let the rolls cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and then invert onto parchment paper. Serve warm.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Peel the onions, cut into fine rings and mix with the sugar, salt and vinegar...
Stuffed Onion Chicken Breast with Herb Butter Onion Chutney
Peel the onions and cut them into fine strips. Chop the garlic finely. Melt...
Roasted Carrots in a Bag with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...
Ploughman’s Cheese Platter with Fig Chutney
For any cheese lover, this is the perfect lunch or snack. It is very transportab...
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan and add the hak...