- Thaw dough according to package instructions.
- Spray a 20x30 cm baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- When dough is thawed, roll out to a 30x40 cm rectangle. Spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter on top of dough and then evenly sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and apples.
- Starting from the shorter side, roll the dough up jelly roll style being sure to get all of the apple pieces inside.
- Once completely rolled, use a serrated knife to cut into 9 equal pieces.
- In a small pan melt 8 tablespoons of butter and add 1 cup brown sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved and whisk in 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Pour sauce in the prepared pan and sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans on top.
- Place rolls on top of caramel sauce.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. Rolls should be double in size in the morning.
- Remove rolls from refrigerator one hour before baking. (rolls will continue to rise)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake rolls for 30 minutes.
- Let the rolls cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and then invert onto parchment paper. Serve warm.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lemon Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting
Preheat the oven to 180° and grease a 15cm round cake pan....
Eclairs with Peppermint Crisp Tart Filling
For the Choux Pastry Preheat the oven to 200°C. Prepare your baking t...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Roasted Carrots in a Bag with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Spinach & Feta Pie
This is a great vegetarian option that should suit all of the family. Traditiona...