- Place potatoes and onion in a large Dutch oven and add enough chicken broth to cover potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring pot to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to get soup to desired consistency.
- Add milk and sour cream and stir until combined.
- Reserve ½ cup of Kerrygold Aged Cheddar for topping.
- Add remaining cheese by the handful and stir until completely melted. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes to let flavours meld.
- Ladle into bowls and divide the bacon, green onions and cheddar cheese between the bowls.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Potato & Cheese Puff Pastry Pizza
Recipe By: Natasha Marais (@dinewithtasha)...
White Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Tarts
For the Blood Orange Jam Peel, slice and deseed the blood oranges bein...
Roasted Leg of Lamb with Roasted Hasselback Potatoes
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Roast Lamb...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit of...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Get ready to chow down with this delicious smoked haddock chowder, best served w...