- Place potatoes and onion in a large Dutch oven and add enough chicken broth to cover potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring pot to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to get soup to desired consistency.
- Add milk and sour cream and stir until combined.
- Reserve ½ cup of Kerrygold Aged Cheddar for topping.
- Add remaining cheese by the handful and stir until completely melted. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes to let flavours meld.
- Ladle into bowls and divide the bacon, green onions and cheddar cheese between the bowls.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our tw...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Grilled Pineapple with Chocolate Chilli Sauce and Minty Crème Fraiche
By Rozanne Stevens A simple recipe, yet qu...
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas mark 6. Heat the olive oil...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Jerk Buttered Cauliflower with Watermelon Salad
Recipe by Anina's Recipes...