- Place potatoes and onion in a large Dutch oven and add enough chicken broth to cover potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring pot to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to get soup to desired consistency.
- Add milk and sour cream and stir until combined.
- Reserve ½ cup of Kerrygold Aged Cheddar for topping.
- Add remaining cheese by the handful and stir until completely melted. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes to let flavours meld.
- Ladle into bowls and divide the bacon, green onions and cheddar cheese between the bowls.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Truffle Cheese Sauce Lamb Burger
Recipe by: Vanessa Vermaan (@my_homemade_kitchen_za) For...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit of...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...