For the milkshake:
- Mix the cream with the milk
- Add desired amount of vanilla
- Add butterscotch sauce (as much as the sweet tooth desires)
- Blend and enjoy
- Stir the butter and sugar over a low heat until the sugar is melted into the butter.
- Bring it to a slow boil and add cream.
- Add maple syrup.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is a smooth pouring consistency.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Hot Cross Buns with Salted Caramel Sauce
Recipe by Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Hot Cross B...
Kerrygold Silly Sandwiches
1. For one face, cut the cucumber into slices. Now wash, clean and slice the bel...
Banana Bread Cake with Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour and line a...
Butternut Squash Lasagna for Two
This isn’t your typical lasagna... It’s a...
Baked Pears with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is perfect for a cold winter’s day and of course you could use ho...