For the milkshake:
- Mix the cream with the milk
- Add desired amount of vanilla
- Add butterscotch sauce (as much as the sweet tooth desires)
- Blend and enjoy
- Stir the butter and sugar over a low heat until the sugar is melted into the butter.
- Bring it to a slow boil and add cream.
- Add maple syrup.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is a smooth pouring consistency.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Heart Burger with Rocket and Paprika Chutney
For the Chutney Peel and finely dice the onion and peppers. Heat some...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
Persian Chicken Kebabs
The best flat bread to serve this with is lavash, which is readily available fro...
Tagliatelle with Fried Salmon and Lemon Dill Sauce
Cook the ribbon noodles according to the instructions on the packaging....