For the milkshake:
- Mix the cream with the milk
- Add desired amount of vanilla
- Add butterscotch sauce (as much as the sweet tooth desires)
- Blend and enjoy
- Stir the butter and sugar over a low heat until the sugar is melted into the butter.
- Bring it to a slow boil and add cream.
- Add maple syrup.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is a smooth pouring consistency.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Mussels Cooked with Cream, Chorizo, Garlic and Flat-Leaf Parsley
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Start by prepping the mu...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your Brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....
This is a really tasty way of serving fish and one that all of the family is sur...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...