For the milkshake:
- Mix the cream with the milk
- Add desired amount of vanilla
- Add butterscotch sauce (as much as the sweet tooth desires)
- Blend and enjoy
- Stir the butter and sugar over a low heat until the sugar is melted into the butter.
- Bring it to a slow boil and add cream.
- Add maple syrup.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is a smooth pouring consistency.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Shepherd’s Pie with Cheesy Mash
Here's our take on this classic dinner dish, perfect for chilly evenings spent w...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
A roast leg of lamb is delicious any time of the year. Add some real Irish butte...
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Jerk Buttered Cauliflower with Watermelon Salad
Recipe by Anina's Recipes...
Dubliner Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients and spoon the mixture into a 203ml baking dish. Bake fo...