- Remove the filling from your Oreos.
- In a food processor blitz the Oreo biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Remove a spoonful of the Oreo crumbs and set aside to use for decoration later.
- Add the melted butter and evaporated milk and blitz again until combined. This cookie butter is the truffle filling and should be thick. Refrigerate for a few hours to harden.
- Take the truffle filling out of the fridge and roll in your hands to make small bite-sized balls.
- Melt the white chocolate pieces in a microwave for about 1 minute. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 teaspoons dip each truffle into the white chocolate and turn to fully coat in chocolate. Use the spoons to remove any excess chocolate and carefully place the truffles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After a few minutes the white chocolate will have nearly set. At this stage sprinkle the top of the truffles with the reserved Oreo crumbs. You can sprinkle some with edible glitter too if you wish. Leave in the fridge for up to a week.
- Pack your truffles into a nice gift box lined with parchment paper to give as a gift.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Brownies with Chocolate Cream & Walnuts
For the Chocolate Cream 1. Chop the couverture and place it in a bowl....
Butter Chicken Masala
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
For the Brownies Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and line a 9...
Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
Did you know that you’re just 15 minutes aw...
Salted Caramel Sauce
To make the caramel sauce, place the butter, sugar, and golden syrup into a sauc...
Winter Beef Casserole With Herby Potato Dumplings
Beef Casserole Method Preheat the oven to 140°C or Gas Mark 2. Place...