- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of dried mixed spice
- 150g butternut squash
- 100g potato
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 100g Kerrygold butter, cubed
- A drizzle of rapeseed oil
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten for an egg wash
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Place all the vegetables into a large baking tray and scatter in the cubed Kerrygold. Drizzle over the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- On a large, greased baking sheet, lay out the puff pastry ready for the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, pop them in the middle of the puff pastry leaving 2 inches around the outside.
- Now, bunch the pastry up round the vegetables and just over the top to create a well. Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Pop in the oven for 35/40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...