- 4 eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 250g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Grated lemon zest and juice of one lemon
- 250g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 425g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease a traybake tin.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Mix in the sugar, Kerrygold Salted butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and add a pinch of salt.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a bowl. Stir the flour mixture and milk alternately into egg mixture until well blended.
- Spread the cake mixture onto the prepared traybake tin and distribute blueberries evenly on top. Lightly press berries into mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool the cake completely, then slice into squares for serving. Why not dust with icing sugar for an extra indulgent treat?
Sirloin Steaks with a Porcini, Black Garlic and Thyme Butter
1. Remove the steaks from the fridge and transfer to a plate. Season with sal...
Chestnut and Mushroom Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add 250g strong plain flour an...
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Spaghetti with Kale Pesto
1. Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt...