- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan.
- In a large heavy bottomed frying pan sweat the diced onion down with the olive oil over a medium heat until translucent.
- Add the garlic to the pan along with the risotto rice and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Ladle in the vegetable stock one at a time and stir until the liquid has been absorbed, continue this way until3/4 of the stock has been used.
- Pour in the remainder of the vegetable stock along with the tin of cherry tomatoes and continue to stir as this simmers away.
- As the risotto thickens season with salt and black pepper to taste and stir through the salted butter, serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton go...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
BAKED POTATOES WITH HAKE, SPRING ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4....
Chicken Liver PÂTÉ with Balsamic Vinegar & Capers
This chicken liver pâté is full of gutsy flavours and is a wonderful star...