- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer in a saucepan.
- In a large heavy bottomed frying pan sweat the diced onion down with the olive oil over a medium heat until translucent.
- Add the garlic to the pan along with the risotto rice and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Ladle in the vegetable stock one at a time and stir until the liquid has been absorbed, continue this way until3/4 of the stock has been used.
- Pour in the remainder of the vegetable stock along with the tin of cherry tomatoes and continue to stir as this simmers away.
- As the risotto thickens season with salt and black pepper to taste and stir through the salted butter, serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Batter fish with cucumber and Radish salad
For the beer batter: Put the flour together with the beer, th...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES WITH VANILLA BUTTER ICING
Heat oven to 170C fan and line a cupcake tray with cases. P...
Rory O’Connell’s Orange Grand Marnier Souffle
Preheat the oven to 190°C and place an upturned oven tray in the ove...
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...