- Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, mash the potatoes with the Kerrygold Butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions and leave until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool enough, shape the mashed potato into patties. You can pop them in the fridge to set a little before being bread crumbed.
- In three separate containers, add flour into one, egg into another and the breadcrumbs into the third.
- Take one patty and dredge in the flour, followed by the egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Warm the oil and butter in a shallow frying pan and carefully place 3 patties in and fry each side until golden brown.
- Serve with crispy bacon and a poached egg for a breakfast treat.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Lemon Polenta cake
Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale...
Kerrygold Fish Pie
Preheat the oven to 200c and grate the raw potatoes with the larger p...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...