- Begin by boiling the potatoes until soft. Next, mash the potatoes with the Kerrygold Butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions and leave until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool enough, shape the mashed potato into patties. You can pop them in the fridge to set a little before being bread crumbed.
- In three separate containers, add flour into one, egg into another and the breadcrumbs into the third.
- Take one patty and dredge in the flour, followed by the egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Warm the oil and butter in a shallow frying pan and carefully place 3 patties in and fry each side until golden brown.
- Serve with crispy bacon and a poached egg for a breakfast treat.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...