- 6 tbsp Kerrygold® Spreadable 454g
- 4 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 75g rocket and spinach salad mix
- 100g roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 100g mozzarella, sliced
- 100g roasted yellow peppers, drained and chopped
- 100g sun blush tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 100g prosciutto
- 1 medium sourdough loaf or round cobb loaf
- Begin by combining the Kerrygold Spreadable and pesto in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut the loaf in half horizontally, then remove most of the dough inside to make room for the filling - you can use the doughy inside to make croutons or breadcrumbs.
- Spread the pesto butter inside both pieces of the loaf and then add half of the rocket and spinach mix to the bottom of the loaf. Continue to layer the red peppers, mozzarella, yellow peppers, sun blush tomatoes, prosciutto and, finally, add the other half of the rocket and spinach mix.
- Replace the top of the loaf, press together gently and then wrap tightly in cling film. Chill for 2 - 3 hours or overnight - this recipe is great and will last for 1 - 2 days in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, cut into wedges and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salty Vanilla Bean Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof pape...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in he...