- 6 tbsp Kerrygold® Spreadable 454g
- 4 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 75g rocket and spinach salad mix
- 100g roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 100g mozzarella, sliced
- 100g roasted yellow peppers, drained and chopped
- 100g sun blush tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 100g prosciutto
- 1 medium sourdough loaf or round cobb loaf
- Begin by combining the Kerrygold Spreadable and pesto in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut the loaf in half horizontally, then remove most of the dough inside to make room for the filling - you can use the doughy inside to make croutons or breadcrumbs.
- Spread the pesto butter inside both pieces of the loaf and then add half of the rocket and spinach mix to the bottom of the loaf. Continue to layer the red peppers, mozzarella, yellow peppers, sun blush tomatoes, prosciutto and, finally, add the other half of the rocket and spinach mix.
- Replace the top of the loaf, press together gently and then wrap tightly in cling film. Chill for 2 - 3 hours or overnight - this recipe is great and will last for 1 - 2 days in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, cut into wedges and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Salade Tiede of Lamb Kidneys, Glazed Shallots and Straw Potatoes
Begin by preparing the shallots. Place the shallots, butte...
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
Rory O’Connell’s Crepes with Orange Butter
This recipe by Rory O'Connell serves 6 people. Begin by makin...
Rory O’Connell’s Piquante Beetroot
This recipe by Rory O'Connell demonstrates a great way to serve beetroot as a...
Stain Glass Window Cookies
This recipe makes 20 of Shane Smith's stain glass window cookies:...
Rory O’Connell’s Pistachio Cake with Raspberries, Lemon Basil and Rosewater Cream
This cake by Rory O'Connell has a lovely combination of flavours and has the...