- 100g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Half tsp Black mustard seeds
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 onions, peeled and finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 green chillies, sliced lengthways
- 1 tin of Coconut milk
- 2 tbs Sultanas
- 2 tbs ground almonds
- 20 Saffron strands (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper
- Some chopped fresh Mint and Coriander
- Mango Raita:
- 1 ripe Mango, diced
- Half a red onion, peeled and diced
- One third of a cucumber , peeled and diced
- Half a green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 300ml natural yoghurt
- Heat the butter and add the whole spices. Cook for one minute then add the garam masala, onion and garlic.
- Turn down the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the onions start to caramelise.
- Add the Chicken and chillies and turn around in the pan in til it starts to take on a little colour.
- Add the Coconut milk, almonds, Saffron if using and sugar and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens and starts to coat the Chicken.
- Then add the lime, salt and Pepper.
- Add the Mint and Coriander then serve with Basmati rice and Naan bread.
Mix everything together and chill
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
HALLOUMI SANDWICH WITH LEMON AND HERB BUTTER
Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle...
Irish Oat Flapjacks
What a delectable culinary comfort. Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up these...
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Tip: Light up the barbeque approximately one hour before grilling, this will...