BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY
- 100g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Half tsp Black mustard seeds
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 onions, peeled and finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 green chillies, sliced lengthways
- 1 tin of Coconut milk
- 2 tbs Sultanas
- 2 tbs ground almonds
- 20 Saffron strands (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper
- Some chopped fresh Mint and Coriander
- Mango Raita:
- 1 ripe Mango, diced
- Half a red onion, peeled and diced
- One third of a cucumber , peeled and diced
- Half a green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 300ml natural yoghurt
- Heat the butter and add the whole spices. Cook for one minute then add the garam masala, onion and garlic.
- Turn down the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the onions start to caramelise.
- Add the Chicken and chillies and turn around in the pan in til it starts to take on a little colour.
- Add the Coconut milk, almonds, Saffron if using and sugar and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens and starts to coat the Chicken.
- Then add the lime, salt and Pepper.
- Add the Mint and Coriander then serve with Basmati rice and Naan bread.
Mix everything together and chill
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Serves one 8-inch layer cake
Kerrygold whipped Brandy Butter
Shane Smith's brandy butter recipe serves 10. To begin, add t...
KERRYGOLD SPICED POPCORN 3 WAYS
In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high h...
Savoury Cheddar Scones
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda in...