- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Lay out the filo pastry and half the sheets.
- Now, using the melted butter and your first half of the sheets, brush butter in between each layer apart from the top one.
- Take out the sausage meat and form into a long sausage onto of the length of the pastry to each end, leaving a little gap at either end.
- Spoon out the chutney and run alongside the sausage meat.
- Roll the edge of the pastry over the sausage meat and keep rolling up to form the sausage roll, brush butter on the edge.
- Cut the raw sausage roll into five and brush with some more butter.
- Repeat with the other half of your pastry sheets.
- Pop them on a greased and lined baking tray and pop them in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...