- Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the potatoes and onions and toss them until well coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover and sweat on a gentle heat for 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the wild garlic leaves.
- When the vegetables are almost soft, but not coloured, add the stock and bring to the boil and simmer covered until the potatoes and onions are fully cooked. Add the wild garlic and simmer with the lid off for 4-5 minutes until the wild garlic is cooked
- Puree the soup in a liquidiser or food processor.
- Add some creamy milk to achieve a lovely consistency. Taste and season.
- Serve sprinkled with a few wild garlic flowers.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The Tasty Toasty
Preheat the oven to 180 C fan. Begin by buttering both sid...
Granola and Banana Breakfast Bars
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray wi...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
BAKED POTATOES WITH HAKE, SPRING ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4....
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Batter fish with cucumber and Radish salad
For the beer batter: Put the flour together with the beer, th...