- Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the potatoes and onions and toss them until well coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover and sweat on a gentle heat for 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the wild garlic leaves.
- When the vegetables are almost soft, but not coloured, add the stock and bring to the boil and simmer covered until the potatoes and onions are fully cooked. Add the wild garlic and simmer with the lid off for 4-5 minutes until the wild garlic is cooked
- Puree the soup in a liquidiser or food processor.
- Add some creamy milk to achieve a lovely consistency. Taste and season.
- Serve sprinkled with a few wild garlic flowers.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...
Rory O’Connell’s French Onion Soup with Thyme Leaves and Gruyère Toasts
Begin by peeling the onions and slicing them thinly. Melt...
French Toast with Peaches and Bacon
Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon,...
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 8 pancakes. In a mixing bowl...