- Sieve the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together in a bowl and combine.
- Add the milk, egg and melted butter and whisk together well until there are no lumps.
- Transfer your batter into a piping bag or squeezy bottle and cut off the top.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and add some butter when you are ready to cook the pancakes, just enough to give a non-stick layer to the surface of the pan.
- Squeeze the batter in even drops onto the pan to make many small pancakes.
- Cook for about 30 seconds or until bubbles appear on the surface and the pancake looks set.
- Flip each on carefully and cook for another 30 seconds or so.
- Serve the mini pancakes with any toppings you like & enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED LEEK, PEA AND CHEDDAR RISOTTO
Paul Flynn's baked leek, pea and cheddar risotto serves 4. Pr...
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...