Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe.
- Heat the oven to 220C (fan forced).
- In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter (30g) till it begins to foam. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and sauté till golden brown. Side aside.
- In the same pan, add the baby spinach and cover for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Place the spinach and mushrooms into four 2-cup ovenproof dishes of your choice, and crack an egg into each one. Crumble the feta on top of the eggs.
- Place the dishes onto a lined baking tray, and lay out the prosciutto in a single layer next to it.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
- Serve with crispy prosciutto and hot buttered toast
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our tw...
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Vegetable Tart with Balsamic Reduction
Method: To make the pesto Place the basil, olive oil,...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Pancakes with Salted Caramel Sauce
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...