- 1 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Want to watch Jess Murphy cook these cauliflower fritters? click...
Carrot Cake with Orange Blossom Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil and line a 13 x 23cm loaf tin with...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...