- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Perfect Rosemary Roast Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...