- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton go...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
Farmette’s Milk Bread
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...