- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...