- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...