Coconut butternut squash soup
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 1kg butternut squash, skinned, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 600ml hot vegetable stock
- 300ml coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the squash, spices, garlic and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and coconut milk and bring the soup to the boil. When the squash is tender the soup is ready to be blended using a food processor or hand blender.
- Serve hot and garnish with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
ROAST CHICKEN ARANCINI
Melt the butter and add the onion and thyme. Cover and coo...
Serves 25 Arancini
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Serves 8-12 hearts
Charred Sprouts with Cranberry and Orange Kerrygold Butter
ROAST BUTTERY BUTTERNUT SQUASH
Preheat your oven to 190c/gas 6. With a large knife, caref...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Hallow...
Serves 8 cupcakes
Pancakes with Salted Caramel Sauce
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever...
rhubarb upside down cake
Grease a 9-inch cake pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C....