- Toast the bread until golden then spread generously with Kerrygold Spreadable.
- Top one slice with a lettuce leaf, the cheese, half the chicken slices and a few slices of tomato. Spread some mayonnaise on the underside of the second piece of toast and place on top.
- Add another lettuce leaf, the rest of the chicken and top with the rashers and more tomato.
- Spread the underside of the last slice with mayonnaise and add to the stack.
- Use a skewer or cocktail stick to keep everything in place and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salty Vanilla Bean Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof pape...
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...
Almond Roca Cake
Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease two round cake tins and line with pa...
Rory O’Connell’s Roast Rack of Lamb crusted with Grain Mustard, Chilli and Thyme Leaves
Preheat the oven to 220c. Carefully remove excess fat and...