This is a lovely seasonal recipe with a little twist to make your sprouts sing!
- To begin, heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
- Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
- Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
- Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
- Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheesy Veggie pizza
For the Pizza dough Mix the yeast and water to...
Hazelnut Toffee Buttercrunch
Shane Smith's hazelnut toffee buttercrunch recipe serves 8 - 10....
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes
Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large bowl or the bowl of a...