This is a lovely seasonal recipe with a little twist to make your sprouts sing!
- To begin, heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
- Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
- Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
- Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
- Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Buttered Orange and Thyme Carrots
In a large non stick frying pan add the carrots as a single layer and...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit des...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond , Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate c...
CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES WITH MAPLE KERRYGOLD BUTTER
For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter togethe...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...