Charred Sprouts with Cranberry and Orange Kerrygold Butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g of sprouts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 satsumas or clementines, peeled and segmented
- 50g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 227g
- Salt and pepper
This is a lovely seasonal recipe with a little twist to make your sprouts sing!
- To begin, heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
- Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
- Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
- Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
- Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our...
Cauliflower and Chickpea Korma
Break the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water unt...
WARM FLATBREAD WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone....
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton go...
SPICY CHICKEN WINGS with a buttery SRIRACHA SAUCE
Preheat the oven to 230°C & heat a deep fryer (or air fryer) t...