- 2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce, divided
- 425g ricotta
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 280g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Kerrygold Dubliner
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
Everything you love about lasagna – the cheese, the pasta, the sauce – comes together quickly in this Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe. Perfect comfort food for chilly winter nights!
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Pour 1 cup of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 1.5-liter round baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta, egg, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add spinach and shredded cheeses to bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread spinach mixture on 8 cooked lasagna noodles. Roll up the lasagna noodles starting on the short end.
- Place lasagna rolls vertically in the prepared pan. Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining Alfredo sauce, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Summer Potato Salad with Peas & Radishes
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Place the potatoes in a...
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Cheesecake with Cranberries
Grease a round springform. Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the c...
Sweet Potato Dumplings
Cook the sweet potatoes, whole and unpeeled, in very little water for 30 minutes...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...