- 2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce, divided
- 425g ricotta
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 280g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Kerrygold Dubliner
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
Everything you love about lasagna – the cheese, the pasta, the sauce – comes together quickly in this Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe. Perfect comfort food for chilly winter nights!
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Pour 1 cup of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 1.5-liter round baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta, egg, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add spinach and shredded cheeses to bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread spinach mixture on 8 cooked lasagna noodles. Roll up the lasagna noodles starting on the short end.
- Place lasagna rolls vertically in the prepared pan. Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining Alfredo sauce, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Ratatouille Pesto Pasta Bake
Wholewheat pasta is a very easy, healthy swap to make for regular pasta. Wholewh...
Use blackberries instead of raspberries in the autumn or a mixture of berries at...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
Slow Roasted Lamb Shank in Garlic Herb Butter, Cider and Orange
Recipe by John Burger of FLAVA Restaurant Preheat...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...