- 2 cups prepared Alfredo sauce, divided
- 425g ricotta
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 280g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Kerrygold Dubliner
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
Everything you love about lasagna – the cheese, the pasta, the sauce – comes together quickly in this Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe. Perfect comfort food for chilly winter nights!
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Pour 1 cup of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 1.5-liter round baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta, egg, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add spinach and shredded cheeses to bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread spinach mixture on 8 cooked lasagna noodles. Roll up the lasagna noodles starting on the short end.
- Place lasagna rolls vertically in the prepared pan. Bake covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining Alfredo sauce, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
LEEKS WRAPPED IN PARMA HAM
This is a great way of making a delicious sauce without having to go to the trou...
Pumpkin Fritters with Salted Caramel Sauce
For the Fritters Combine all the ingredients and mix until you have a...
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) 1. Sift all dr...