- Place the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and stir until combined.
- Serve with strawberries and vanilla wafer cookies.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Pears with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is perfect for a cold winter’s day and of course you could use ho...
Butternut Squash Lasagna for Two
This isn’t your typical lasagna... It’s a...
Pesto Walnut Burger with Vintage Cheddar
1. Prepare the grill to approximately 220 degrees of indirect and direct heat....
Kerrygold Seeded Cheddar Clodagh Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. 2. Sift the white flour, bicarb...