- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Season the leg of lamb with salt and pepper. Layer slices of butter and the garlic and rosemary on the meat. Roll up the lamb and secure with twine.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in an ovenproof pot and brown the lamb all over. Season again with salt and pepper. Place some more slices of butter on top of the lamb.
- Roast the leg of lamb in the oven for 60 minutes. Using a serving spoon pour butter from the pot on the lamb throughout to retain moisture.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, wrap it in foil and leave it sit for no less than 10 minutes. Carve the lamb, garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a side of mustard.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Asparagus Quiche with Strawberries
For the Base Rub the butter and flour finely with your fingers. Add wa...
Kerrygold Curried Samp with Boerewors
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) 1. So...
White Chocolate Blood Orange Cheesecake Tarts
To prepare the blood orange jam: Peel, slice and seed the bl...
Vintage Cheddar Burger with Fried Onions
1. Preheat the grill for direct and indirect heat to approximately 200 degrees c...