- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Season the leg of lamb with salt and pepper. Layer slices of butter and the garlic and rosemary on the meat. Roll up the lamb and secure with twine.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in an ovenproof pot and brown the lamb all over. Season again with salt and pepper. Place some more slices of butter on top of the lamb.
- Roast the leg of lamb in the oven for 60 minutes. Using a serving spoon pour butter from the pot on the lamb throughout to retain moisture.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, wrap it in foil and leave it sit for no less than 10 minutes. Carve the lamb, garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a side of mustard.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Ratatouille Pesto Pasta Bake
Wholewheat pasta is a very easy, healthy swap to make for regular pasta. Wholewh...
1. Take the puff pastry out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperat...
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...
Spinach & Feta Pie
This is a great vegetarian option that should suit all of the family. Traditiona...