- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Season the leg of lamb with salt and pepper. Layer slices of butter and the garlic and rosemary on the meat. Roll up the lamb and secure with twine.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in an ovenproof pot and brown the lamb all over. Season again with salt and pepper. Place some more slices of butter on top of the lamb.
- Roast the leg of lamb in the oven for 60 minutes. Using a serving spoon pour butter from the pot on the lamb throughout to retain moisture.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, wrap it in foil and leave it sit for no less than 10 minutes. Carve the lamb, garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a side of mustard.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Roasted Carrots in a Bag with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...
Carrot Cake with Orange Blossom Frosting
Recipe by: Chef Clodagh McKenna For the Carrot C...
Chilli Cheese Nuggets
Roughly cut the cheese into pieces. Place the cheese pieces in a pot on the lowe...
Kerrygold Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4. Sift the flour into a bowl and set...
Pumpkin Risotto with Sage
The secret to success for a perfect risotto every time is to start by using a go...