- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 4 spring onions or scallions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 x 100g haddock fillets, skinned and boned
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- buttered green beans and peas, to serve
- 100g Kerrygold mild red cheddar
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds, then finely dice the flesh and place in a bowl. Finely dice the Cheddar and add to the bowl with the spring onions or scallions, then just bind with the mayonnaise. Season to taste.
- Preheat the grill to high. Arrange the haddock fillets on a non-stick baking sheet and season lightly, then place under the grill for 4-6 minutes until almost tender. This will depend on the thickness of the fillet. Quickly spread the mayonnaise mixture on top and cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
- To serve, arrange the cheesy-grilled haddock fillets on warmed plates with the buttered green beans and peas.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Summer Pasta Bake
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat your oven to 22...
Sweet Potato, Bacon & Pecan Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 180°F or Gas Mark 4. Place a saucep...
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas mark 6. Heat the olive oil...
Mussels Cooked with Cream, Chorizo, Garlic and Flat-Leaf Parsley
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Start by prepping the mu...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...