- Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one-third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...
Salted Caramel Sauce
To make the caramel sauce, place the butter, sugar, and golden syrup into a sauc...
Peach Berry Crumble
The fresh fruits of summer do the heavy lifting in this easy Peach Berry Crumble...
Beef and Guinness Tagine
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens Nothing is more...
Flatbread with Kerrygold Cheddar, Apples and Bacon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Top the naan crust with t...