- Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one-third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Carrot Cake with Orange Blossom Frosting
Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil and line a 13 x 23cm loaf tin wit...
Kerrygold Herb Butter Plucked Bread
1. Put the flour in a bowl. Now dissolve the yeast together with the sugar in th...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
Chicken, Spinach and Pesto Wrap
Place wrap on chopping board. Spread pesto on a wrap with the back of a spoo...