- Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one-third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Honey Peach Pie
To prepare the crust: Combine the flour, sugar, and s...
Pavlova with Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas Mark 3 and line a baking tray...
Perfect Rosemary Roast Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6. Cut the potato...
Grilled Fruit Kebabs with Passion Fruit Cream
These fruit kebabs are just wonderful cooked on the gentle embers of a barbecue...
Rosemary & Maple Syrup Butter
To make the butter, chop the rosemary leaves very finely and add to a smal...