- Preheat the oven to 200°C or Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one-third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
- Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
- Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Summer Potato Salad with Peas & Radishes
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Place the potatoes in a...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
West Coast Crayfish with Curried Citrus Butter
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens (...
Grilled Salmon with Lemon & Herb Butter Sauce
For the Sauce Melt the Kerrygold Garlic & Herb butter in a pan...