- 50g (4 tbsp) Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- good pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 large bananas, peeled and each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 plums, stoned and each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and each cut into 4 pieces
- 16 large chunks of fresh pineapple
- 16 strawberries, hulled
For the passion fruit cream:
- 4 passion fruit
- 225ml (1 cup) crème fraîche
- finely grated rind of ½ small orange
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp sifted icing sugar
- fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- To make the passion fruit cream, cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp into a bowl. Beat the crème fraîche until smooth and then whisk in the orange rind and juice with the passion fruit pulp and icing sugar so that the mixture remains softly whipped. Spoon the mixture into a small serving bowl, cover with clingfilm and set aside to chill and firm up in the fridge.
- Melt the butter in a small pan or in the microwave and stir in brown sugar, lime juice, cinnamon and mint.
- Thread the fruit onto 16 small metal skewers or soaked wooden ones in an attractive fashion, then brush all over with the butter and sugar glaze.
- Heat a griddle pan, the barbecue or a grill. Put the kebabs on to cook and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning and basting frequently until the fruit starts to caramelise.
- To serve, arrange the grilled fruit kebabs on plates or a large platter with the bowl of passion fruit cream. Decorate with mint sprigs, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Jerk Buttered Cauliflower with Watermelon Salad
Recipe by Anina's Recipes...
Rasberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Dubliner Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients and spoon the mixture into a 203ml baking dish. Bake fo...
This is one of those dishes that we have all come to know and love from summer h...
Mini Chocolate Christmas Puddings
Recipe by Donal Skehan A brilliant alternative t...
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Get ready to chow down with this delicious smoked haddock chowder, best served w...