- 200g pasta shells
- Olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed
- 12 basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 lemon, zest
- 60g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter, melted
- 100g whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- 85g Dubliner Cheddar, finely grated
- Sea salt & Freshly ground pepper
2. Place a saucepan of water over high heat and bring to a boil, season with sea salt. When the water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and stir in the pasta shells. After 5 minutes, when the pasta is still al dente, remove from the heat and drain the pasta.
3. Place a skillet or frying pan over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil, follow by adding the garlic and onions and cook for three minutes. Then add the eggplant and cook for a further three minutes.
4. Sit in the tomatoes, capers and pasta and mix until the ingredients have combined in the pan.
5. Mix together the finely grated cheddar, chopped almonds, melted butter and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the top of the pasta until it is covered.
6. Put the pasta in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the top is bubbling and crispy.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Browned Butter Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two muffin pans w...
Chicken and Mushroom Pancakes
Almost any mixture of cooked vegetables, fish or chicken, and herbs or nuts, moi...
Orange Blossom Summer Sponge with Cream & Fresh Strawberries
Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4. Grease and line...
Kerrygold Milk Tart Cheesecake
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) For the Bas...
Use blackberries instead of raspberries in the autumn or a mixture of berries at...
Kerrygold Silly Sandwiches
1. For one face, cut the cucumber into slices. Now wash, clean and slice the bel...