- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatin (plain, unflavored)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium freestone peach, almost ripe (still slightly firm)
- 2 tablespoons of Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- fresh basil, for serving and garnish
- First, make the panna cotta: In a small saucepan add the milk. Sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium and cook while stirring until the gelatin dissolves. Do not let the milk boil. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and sugar to the milk and continue cooking while stirring for another 3-5 minutes.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, turn off the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Divide the mixture between two serving dishes. I prefer small wine glasses. Chill the mixture for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- An hour before serving, make the butter-braised fruit:
- Peel, pit, and slice the peach into about 12 slices.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the peaches and saute until fragrant and starting to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle the honey on top.
- Serve the panna cotta with the peaches and basil leaves.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Witch Chocolate Cupcakes
These wickedly delicious cupcakes are sure to get everyone into the Halloween sp...
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Butter Chicken Masala
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our tw...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
One Pot Summer Chicken Casserole
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat the oven to 350...