- 220g Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 90g Walnuts
- 90g White Chocolate Chips
- 140g Oatmeal
- 150g Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 180g Brown Sugar
- Scraped seeds of one vanilla pod
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1tsp "Lebkuchen" spice (Gingerbread spice)
- 1 Egg
- 45g Milk
1. Line the baking sheets with grease proof paper.
2. Sift the flour and the baking powder.
3. Mix the walnuts, chocolate chips and oatmeal with the flour mixture.
4. Warm the butter to soften it, then add the sugar, vanilla pod seeds and salt and whisk until fluffy.
5. Fold in the egg and milk. Add the remaining ingredients and knead the mixture into a pastry.
6. Form regularly shaped balls from the pastry, place them on the prepared baking sheets, leaving a large space between them, and press down lightly.
7. Bake at 190°C circulating air for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cookie Butter Marshmallow Treats
Recipe by: Landi Govender (@thetockablog) For the Coo...
Vanilla Amarula Bundt Cake with Milk Chocolate Ganache
Recipe by @drizzleanddip...
Kerrygold Vetkoek with Curried Mince
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) For the...
Cheese & Tomato Macaroni with Broccoli
This is a great option for anyone who loves macaroni and cheese without all of t...
Chocolate Hazelnut Donuts
To prepare the donuts: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly gre...
Serves 18 Donuts
This is a really tasty way of serving fish and one that all of the family is sur...