- 1 loaf of fresh bread
- 125g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter, cubed
- 125g Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
2. Stuff the loaf with butter, cheese, garlic and spring onion.
3. Leave to bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
4. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve fresh out the oven.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chicken and Mushroom Pancakes
Almost any mixture of cooked vegetables, fish or chicken, and herbs or nuts, moi...
Persian Love Cake
Recipe by Landi Govender (@thetockablog) Preheat the oven to...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Persian Chicken Kebabs
The best flat bread to serve this with is lavash, which is readily available fro...