- 1 loaf of fresh bread
- 125g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter, cubed
- 125g Kerrygold Vintage Cheddar, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
2. Stuff the loaf with butter, cheese, garlic and spring onion.
3. Leave to bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
4. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve fresh out the oven.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Apple Tart by Shane McMahon
Grease a round cake tin (24cm in diameter) with some Kerrygold Butte...
Cookie Butter Marshmallow Treats
Recipe by: Landi Govender (@thetockablog) For the Coo...
For the Brownies Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and line a 9...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Heirloom Tomato Cheddar Tart
Celebrate the bounty of summer produce when you layer pesto, white cheddar chees...