- 2 slices of bread
- Kerrygold Mature Cheddar, sliced
- 1 large leaf of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 radish
- 1 small carrot
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 red pepper
- 2 pumpkin seeds
- 2 blueberries
- Cress and / or microgreens
2. Position the cucumber slices with the blueberries as eyes on the cheese, the carrots as the nose and a pepper slice as the mouth. Use some cress and/or microgreens as the hair.
3. For the other face, slide a lettuce leaf under the cheese. Halve the tomato, cut the carrot and radish into slices. Now slide two cucumber slices under the cheese as ears.
4. Design the eyes with radishes, carrots and pumpkin seeds. Use the cherry tomato as a nose and a slice of the bell pepper as the mouth. Use a bit of cress as an eyebrow.
There you have it - super simple but healthy silly face sandwiches for your kids to enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chili, Lime & Coriander Spiced Butter with Grilled Corn on the Cob
Recipe by: Vanessa Vermaak (@my_homemade_kitchen_za) For...
Farmette’s Milk Bread
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Avocado Bacon Pinwheels
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and stir in the Greek yoghurt and lime ju...
Kerrygold Dubliner Potato Bake
Recipe by: Natasha Marais (@dinewithtasha) 1. Preheat the o...
Ploughman’s Cheese Platter with Fig Chutney
For any cheese lover, this is the perfect lunch or snack. It is very transportab...
Baked Aubergine with Tomato & Cheese
This is one vegetarian dish that even meat lovers will enjoy. Its origins are in...