1. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Unroll the pastry onto the baking paper, then use a sharp knife, mark out a border of approximately 1cm from the edge, all around the sheet. Make sure not to cut all the way through, you just want to create a little border.
3. Use a mandolin to finely slice the potatoes, then place the potato slices evenly across the base. Give it a small drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Scatter the thyme and sage leaves over the potatoes, then cover with the Kerrygold cheeses.
4. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Serve with a drizzle of garlic chilli oil and enjoy!
And, if you're looking for the perfect glass of wine to drink along with your dinner, be sure to pair this Potato & Cheese Puff Pastry Pizza with a lovely Pinotage.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Take the puff pastry out of the refrigerator and let it come to room tempera...
Corned Beef Breakfast Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. 2. Toss the bread with butter, place c...
Halloween Monster Cookies
For the Cream Filling: 1. To do this, finely chop the couverture and p...
Kerrygold Cheesy Baked Fries
Recipe by: Vanessa Vermaak (@my_homemade_kitchen_za) For...
Kerrygold Silly Sandwiches
1. For one face, cut the cucumber into slices. Now wash, clean and slice the bel...