1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the fresh cream and sour cream. Add the garlic and onion powder as well as 100g of Dubliner cheese. Allow the cheese to melt into the sauce, then remove from heat.
3. Using a mandolin, finely slice the potatoes. Use a little Kerrygold butter to grease an oven-proof dish, then layer the potatoes in the dish. Sprinkle some sea salt, parsley and thyme after every layer, then pour the cream / cheese sauce over the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle with the balance of the Dubliner cheese and bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are fully cooked.
5. Garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
Looking for the ideal wine to pair with this delicious Irish-inspired potato bake? You will do well with a glass of Shiraz - the wine will bring out the flavours in the food rounding off for an excellent dinner.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Triple Chocolate Millionaires Shortbread
Recipe by: Astrid Field (@thesweetrebellion)...
Irish Cream French Toast
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat, and add the butter. Let it melt the...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Persian Chicken Kebabs
The best flat bread to serve this with is lavash, which is readily available fro...
This recipe makes a crispy, buttery Indian flatbr...
Grilled Salmon with Lemon & Herb Butter Sauce
For the Sauce Melt the Kerrygold Garlic & Herb butter in a pan...