1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the fresh cream and sour cream. Add the garlic and onion powder as well as 100g of Dubliner cheese. Allow the cheese to melt into the sauce, then remove from heat.
3. Using a mandolin, finely slice the potatoes. Use a little Kerrygold butter to grease an oven-proof dish, then layer the potatoes in the dish. Sprinkle some sea salt, parsley and thyme after every layer, then pour the cream / cheese sauce over the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle with the balance of the Dubliner cheese and bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are fully cooked.
5. Garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
Looking for the ideal wine to pair with this delicious Irish-inspired potato bake? You will do well with a glass of Shiraz - the wine will bring out the flavours in the food rounding off for an excellent dinner.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet of the puff p...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
Coconut Cloud Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 355°F (180°C) and lightly grease two 20cm loo...
Ribeye Steak with Grilled Asparagus, Corn Salad & Herb Butter Baguette
1. Wash the asparagus, cut off the lower ends and cut into oblique pieces. Blanc...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...