- 1 pack of Santa Anna Organic Corn Chips
- 2 avocado
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 TBS crème fraiche
- 1 cup grated Kerrygold Cheddar Cheese
Fresh Saucy Salsa:
- 1 juice of fresh lime
- 2 cups tomatoes on vines
- ½ red onion peeled and finely diced
- 2 small fresh jalapenos (add according to spicy tolerance)
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- Season with salt and pepper
Recipe by Wellness in the CityWe believe the optimum way of living life is finding a healthy balance when it comes to your eating style, lifestyle and mental health, which is why when it comes to restricting certain food groups, we tend to rather lean towards everything in moderation. Dairy is rich in nutrients and has loads of benefits from vitamin D, calcium and protein along with other essential nutrients not to mention the healthy dose of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins A, B12, and riboflavin1 which this food group contains. We created a summer inspired “Island Style Nachos”, garnished with the premium Irish imported Kerrygold Cheddar cheese, free from artificial additives and containing only natural ingredients.
- Preheat the oven whilst you boil the corn in a pot with hot water and set aside to cool once cooked
- Chop up all the salsa ingredients and drizzle with the juice of the fresh lime
- Whilst your salsa is getting saucy, cut the pineapple into small pieces
- Spread the chips in an oven safe dish and sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips
- Cover the chips with the saucy salsa and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the chips
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is gooey and melted
- Top the warm dish with slices of avocados, pineapple and dollops of crème fraiche, and Voila! You are ready to serve…
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spinach & Feta Pie
This is a great vegetarian option that should suit all of the family. Traditiona...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Grilled Pineapple with Chocolate Chilli Sauce and Minty Crème Fraiche
By Rozanne Stevens A simple recipe, yet qu...
This recipe makes special little fairy cakes, ideal for parties or visiting chil...