- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Kabsa is an ancient rice dish that is traditionally served mostly in the Middle...
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your Brussel sprouts end up perfectly cooked....