- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pumpkin Risotto with Sage
The secret to success for a perfect risotto every time is to start by using a go...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Beef and Guinness Tagine
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens Nothing is more...
Salmon Fillets with a garlic, herb and citrus butter
Salmon and lemon were made for each other. Add fresh garlic with some herbs and...
Cape Malay Koesiesters
Recipe by Cariema Issacs...