- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cape Malay Koesiesters
Recipe by Cariema Issacs...
Irish Stove-Top Potatoes with Cheese
This is a variation on the traditional way of cooking potatoes in a cast-iron fr...
Chicken and Ham Pot Pie
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens Nothing is quite...
This recipe makes special little fairy cakes, ideal for parties or visiting chil...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...