- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Vintage Cheddar with Rocket-Walnut Pesto Sandwich
For the Pesto 1. Roast the walnuts in a pan without oil and let them c...
Kerrygold Carnival Cookies
1. Put the butter together with the sugar and the vanilla extract in a mixing bo...
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. 2. Spread the Kerrygold butter and mar...