- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 500g brown mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 125ml white wine or mushroom stock
- 400g whipped cream
- 75g Kerrygold Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Salt & pepper
2. Put the butter in a pan and heat it up. Fry the chicken strips on all sides until golden yellow. Remove from the pan and fry the onion cubes and mushrooms in the remaining butter for 2-3 minutes.
3. Deglaze with white wine or mushroom stock and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes before adding in the cream. Now place the chicken strips in the cream, season with salt and reduce to medium heat to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir the mature cheddar into the sauce and dilute with mushroom stock if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Finely chop the parsley and place it on top as a garnish.
Tip: Tastes great with freshly made noodles or bread dumplings.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Seafood Chowder Pies
Recipe by Rozanne Stevens I fell in love with seafoo...
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Peel the onions, cut into fine rings and mix with the sugar, salt and vinegar...
Ribeye Steak with Grilled Asparagus, Corn Salad & Herb Butter Baguette
1. Wash the asparagus, cut off the lower ends and cut into oblique pieces. Blanc...
Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a cupcake tray with paper cases....
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Pesto Walnut Burger with Vintage Cheddar
1. Prepare the grill to approximately 220 degrees of indirect and direct heat....