- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 500g brown mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 125ml white wine or mushroom stock
- 400g whipped cream
- 75g Kerrygold Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Salt & pepper
2. Put the butter in a pan and heat it up. Fry the chicken strips on all sides until golden yellow. Remove from the pan and fry the onion cubes and mushrooms in the remaining butter for 2-3 minutes.
3. Deglaze with white wine or mushroom stock and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes before adding in the cream. Now place the chicken strips in the cream, season with salt and reduce to medium heat to cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir the mature cheddar into the sauce and dilute with mushroom stock if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Finely chop the parsley and place it on top as a garnish.
Tip: Tastes great with freshly made noodles or bread dumplings.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Browned Butter Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two muffin pans w...
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Recipe by Zorah Booley (@inthemidnightkitchen) For the Cupcakes Prehe...
For the Brownies Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and line a 9...
Barbecue Potato Kebabs with Harissa Herb Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes. If ne...
Pressed Flower Shortbread Cookies
These delicate cookies make for a beautiful edible gift. They have a rich and bu...
Minty Mushy Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...