Serves 9 Prep Time 25 minutes Cooking TIme 35 - 40 minutes
- 175g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 250g Dark Chocolate (at least 50% cocoa)
- 190g of Sugar
- 3 Eggs (medium)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 125g of Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
Cream Cheese Mixture
- 250g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg (large)
- 100g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Line a 20x20 cm baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- For the brownie batter, put the butter in a saucepan with the couverture and melt on the stove over low heat. Set aside and let cool down a bit.
- In the meantime, put the sugar together with the eggs in a bowl and beat with the hand mixer or the food processor in 3-5 minutes until white and foamy.
- Now add the butter-chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and stir in.
- Sift the flour together with the cocoa powder over the dough, add the vanilla extract and salt.
- Mix the dough briefly until everything is combined.
- Now put 4-5 tablespoons of the batter in a small bowl and save for later. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth out. set aside.
- Now preheat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl along with the egg, sugar and vanilla extract and mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the brownie batter and gently smooth out with a spatula or spatula.
- Now put the remaining brownie batter in blobs on the cream cheese mixture and pull a toothpick through the batter to draw a pattern.
- Now bake the cheesecake brownies for 35-40 minutes on medium level.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, then cut into nine pieces.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Steamed Fragrant Rice
This recipe uses basmati rice, the undisputed queen of rice. It actually triples...
Irish Cabbage Soup with Bacon by Shane McMahon
Place the bacon in a large saucepan and heat over medium heat to melt the fat un...
Cheddar Quesadillas with Flank Steak and Chimichurri
It is best to prepare the chimichurri one to two days in advance. To do this, ch...
Kerrygold Butter Chicken & Prawn Curry Bunny Chow
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) 1. Ma...
Brunch Brown Butter Hollandaise
Recipe by JSomething ...
Corned Beef Breakfast Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. 2. Toss the bread with butter, place c...
Asparagus Tarte Flambee with Cheddar
1. Prepare the Dough Crumble the yeast and dissolve i...