- 1 package of boneless chicken thighs (skin on or off, your choice), about 7 chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 sticks of Kerrygold garlic herb butter
- 2 cups of fresh breadcrumbs
- lemons, for garnish (optional)
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for your recipe box!
- In a shallow bowl, melt 1 stick of the butter.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large skillet. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 165-degrees F in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter in a small serving dish.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with melted butter. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Barbecue Potato Kebabs with Harissa Herb Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes. If ne...
Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Tomato Basil Topping
In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil with lemon juice, salt, pe...
Winter Beef Casserole With Herby Potato Dumplings
Beef Casserole Method Preheat the oven to 140°C or Gas Mark 2. Place...
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for...
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey Butters
1. Cream the butter together with all the ingredients using the back of a wooden...
Dill Caper Compound Butter for Fish
This is a fantastic little treasure to have in the fridge to brighten up vegetab...