- 1 package of boneless chicken thighs (skin on or off, your choice), about 7 chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 sticks of Kerrygold garlic herb butter
- 2 cups of fresh breadcrumbs
- lemons, for garnish (optional)
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for your recipe box!
- In a shallow bowl, melt 1 stick of the butter.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large skillet. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 165-degrees F in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter in a small serving dish.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with melted butter. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Get ready to chow down with this delicious smoked haddock chowder, best served w...
Celebration Chocolate Cake
This cake is a very special treat and is great for all manner of occasions. If y...
Persian Chicken Kebabs
The best flat bread to serve this with is lavash, which is readily available fro...
Grilled Pineapple with Chocolate Chilli Sauce and Minty Crème Fraiche
By Rozanne Stevens A simple recipe, yet qu...