- 1 package of boneless chicken thighs (skin on or off, your choice), about 7 chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 sticks of Kerrygold garlic herb butter
- 2 cups of fresh breadcrumbs
- lemons, for garnish (optional)
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for your recipe box!
- In a shallow bowl, melt 1 stick of the butter.
- In another shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted butter to a large skillet. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Dredge each chicken thigh in the melted butter, followed by the fresh breadcrumbs.
- Lay each piece of chicken in the skillet. Cook on the first side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches 165-degrees F in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter in a small serving dish.
- Slice the cooked chicken, pile it onto a serving platter, and serve with melted butter. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Queen Victoria Mini Cakes
Preheat the oven (160 for dark pans and 180 for light pans). In a large bowl or...
Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie
This Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie is a mash up of two Irish favorites – Co...
LEEKS WRAPPED IN PARMA HAM
This is a great way of making a delicious sauce without having to go to the trou...
Bread and Butter Pudding with Ginger, Cinnamon and Dark Chocolate
Recipe by John Burger Preheat the oven to 180°C...
Brown Sugar Buttermilk Cream Tart
To prepare the crust: Whisk together the brown sugar,...