- 250g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 125g beetroot, pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 lime, the juice and some zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
2. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Finely chop half of the beetroot, finely dice the other half. Grate some zest of the half lime, squeeze out the juice and collect it.
3. Now put the butter together with the beetroot, the parsley, the lime juice and the zest of the lime along with the salt and pepper into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Put the butter in a glass jar and store it in the fridge. Take out of the fridge at least 20 minutes before using.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Persian Chicken Kebabs
The best flat bread to serve this with is lavash, which is readily available fro...
Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Heat oil in a large saute pan ov...
Queen Victoria Mini Cakes
1. Preheat the oven (160 for dark pans and 180 for light pans). 2. In...
Banana Bread Cake with Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour and line a...
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This is a great recipe, which gives a delicious chewy American-style cookie oozi...
Rosemary & Maple Syrup Butter
To make the butter, chop the rosemary leaves very finely and add to a smal...