- 250g Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 125g beetroot, pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 lime, the juice and some zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
2. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Finely chop half of the beetroot, finely dice the other half. Grate some zest of the half lime, squeeze out the juice and collect it.
3. Now put the butter together with the beetroot, the parsley, the lime juice and the zest of the lime along with the salt and pepper into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Put the butter in a glass jar and store it in the fridge. Take out of the fridge at least 20 minutes before using.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Sugared Pancakes with Cherries
Kaiserschmarren, or sugared pancakes with raisins, is a traditional Austrian pan...
Summer Potato Salad with Peas & Radishes
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Place the potatoes in a...
Jerk Buttered Cauliflower with Watermelon Salad
Recipe by Anina's Recipes...
Kerrygold Butter Chicken
For the Marinade Squeeze out the juice of the lime and combine with sa...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...