- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2.
- Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Sizzling Prawns with chilli & butter
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...