- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2.
- Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Rhubarb & Strawberry Sponge Pudding
Dessert doesn’t need justification but if anyone asks, this recipe has two of...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...