Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserves only the finest butter and with Kerrygold you’re on to a winner. Delight someone you love with this refreshing dessert combining golden biscuit crunch with a dash of fresh cream and juicy berries. Light and delicious!
- Heat up the oven to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2.
- Blend the butter and caster sugar in a food processor until pale and fluffy.
- Add the sifted flour and cornflour and blend briefly, until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Cut out the shapes using a heart shaped cutter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave in oven for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Leave for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, whip fresh cream and place the cream and some fresh berries in between two biscuits. Top with more berries and a dredge of icing sugar to finish.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Nougatine Biscuits
Rory O'Connell's nougatine biscuits are delicate, brittle and melt in the mou...
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and pou...
ROAST CHICKEN WITH ROAST GARLIC, LEMON ZEST AND HERB BUTTER
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. Cut the top off the garlic...