- Line a large bowl/dish with a triple layer of clingfilm, crisscrossing one layer with the other, making sure there is a generous overlap. If you rub a little oil into the bowl first, it helps the clingfilm stick.
- Whisk the cream and icing sugar until medium to firm peaks.
- Break the meringue shells into the cream and fold gently until well mixed.
- Transfer into a cling film lined bowl/dish, patting down evenly. Cover with the cling and freeze overnight.
- Place everything except the butter in a bowl and whisk well.
- Place in the microwave on a low setting for one minute.
- Remove and then whisk in the butter.
- Continue to cook and whisk at one minute intervals until the curd starts to set. It should take three or four turns.
- Transfer into clean jars and allow to cool. Keep in the fridge.
- Decorate the ice-cream meringue cake with mint & berries of your choice.
- Drizzle the cake with as much lemon curd as so desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
pan fried sea bream
Start the sauce first. Add you wine, shallots, bay leaf and thyme in...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Victoria sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius Cream the butter...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Christmas Turkey butters
Cream together the butter with all of the ingredients using the back...