- Line a large bowl/dish with a triple layer of clingfilm, crisscrossing one layer with the other, making sure there is a generous overlap. If you rub a little oil into the bowl first, it helps the clingfilm stick.
- Whisk the cream and icing sugar until medium to firm peaks.
- Break the meringue shells into the cream and fold gently until well mixed.
- Transfer into a cling film lined bowl/dish, patting down evenly. Cover with the cling and freeze overnight.
- Place everything except the butter in a bowl and whisk well.
- Place in the microwave on a low setting for one minute.
- Remove and then whisk in the butter.
- Continue to cook and whisk at one minute intervals until the curd starts to set. It should take three or four turns.
- Transfer into clean jars and allow to cool. Keep in the fridge.
- Decorate the ice-cream meringue cake with mint & berries of your choice.
- Drizzle the cake with as much lemon curd as so desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe...
chocolate Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich
Shane's Smith's Chocoalte Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich recipe is not just f...
Barbeque Shrimp ‘n’ Grits Asian Style
To prepare: Light the barbeque an hour before grilling to make sure it is nic...
Barbecue Potato Spice with Harissa Herbal Butter Dip
Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for about 30 minutes....
Stain Glass Window Cookies
This recipe makes 20 of Shane Smith's stain glass window cookies. P...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...