- Line a large bowl/dish with a triple layer of clingfilm, crisscrossing one layer with the other, making sure there is a generous overlap. If you rub a little oil into the bowl first, it helps the clingfilm stick.
- Whisk the cream and icing sugar until medium to firm peaks.
- Break the meringue shells into the cream and fold gently until well mixed.
- Transfer into a cling film lined bowl/dish, patting down evenly. Cover with the cling and freeze overnight.
- Place everything except the butter in a bowl and whisk well.
- Place in the microwave on a low setting for one minute.
- Remove and then whisk in the butter.
- Continue to cook and whisk at one minute intervals until the curd starts to set. It should take three or four turns.
- Transfer into clean jars and allow to cool. Keep in the fridge.
- Decorate the ice-cream meringue cake with mint & berries of your choice.
- Drizzle the cake with as much lemon curd as so desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Kerrygold Chicken Wings
Preparation time: 15 minutes Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes Pr...
WARM POTATO SALAD WITH PEAS, RADISHES AND MINT
Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 ta...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...