- 100g/4oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 10 large cooked prawns, heads removed
- 1 red chilli – seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- Handful fresh thyme - chopped
- Handful fresh basil - chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice only
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter in a frying pan and fry the chilli and courgette until soft. Add the thyme, basil, pesto and chicken stock and bring the mixture to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Kerrygold butter and lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns and fennel into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until the fennel is soft.
- Pop in a bowl to share or serve on a bed of wild rice.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Colcannon Shepard’s pie
This Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie is a mash up of two Irish favori...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Shirley Shannon’s spicy butter chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Shannon Fami...
Whipped Brandy Butter
Shane Smith's brandy butter recipe serves 10. To begin, add the roo...
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favorite when it comes to desserts. Try our twi...
STUFFED BREAD WITH IRISH CHEDDAR
Everyone loves bread. Try adding some of our delicious Irish cheddar cheese to m...