- For the Fritters
- 1 Tsp. Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 100g of St tola cheese
- 1 steamed head of cauliflower
- 100g scallions
- 2 eggs (M)
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. of dried chilli
- 1 headed tsp. of baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- For the Ranch Dressing:
- 20g of wild garlic
- 1 headed tsp. of Mayonnaise
- A dash of butter milk or plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dill or fennel dried or fresh
- For the Fattoush:
- 2 tomatoes chopped in chunks
- 75g of cucumber
- 1/2 a red onion
- Mint, parsley & coriander (1 handful of each)
- 2 tsp of Sumac
- 100g of croutons
- Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, chopped scallions & cheese until a scrambled egg type mix is formed.
- Next, combine the spices, baking powder & flour together.
- Make a well with the scrambled cauliflower mix and then fold in your flour to this.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat & add in small knobs of butter.
- Place in your mixture to the frying pan, flatten it out & fry on one side. After a few moments, flip to the other side and cook through.
- Combine your mayonnaise & Buttermilk.
- Chop up your wild garlic and dill & then add this to your Mayo/Buttermilk mix. Combine well & leave aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and molasses
- Chop the rest of the salad ingredients and add these to the dressing along with the Sumac
- Finally add in the croutons
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Colcannon Shepard’s pie
This Irish Colcannon Shepherd’s Pie is a mash up of two Irish favori...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rillettes make a ravis...
CRANBERRY & CHOCOLATE HOT CROSS BUNS
Soak the cranberries in juice of orange and warm the milk a little....