- For the Fritters
- 1 Tsp. Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 100g of St tola cheese
- 1 steamed head of cauliflower
- 100g scallions
- 2 eggs (M)
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. of dried chilli
- 1 headed tsp. of baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- For the Ranch Dressing:
- 20g of wild garlic
- 1 headed tsp. of Mayonnaise
- A dash of butter milk or plain yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dill or fennel dried or fresh
- For the Fattoush:
- 2 tomatoes chopped in chunks
- 75g of cucumber
- 1/2 a red onion
- Mint, parsley & coriander (1 handful of each)
- 2 tsp of Sumac
- 100g of croutons
- Mash up the cauliflower, then add in the eggs, chopped scallions & cheese until a scrambled egg type mix is formed.
- Next, combine the spices, baking powder & flour together.
- Make a well with the scrambled cauliflower mix and then fold in your flour to this.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat & add in small knobs of butter.
- Place in your mixture to the frying pan, flatten it out & fry on one side. After a few moments, flip to the other side and cook through.
- Combine your mayonnaise & Buttermilk.
- Chop up your wild garlic and dill & then add this to your Mayo/Buttermilk mix. Combine well & leave aside.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and molasses
- Chop the rest of the salad ingredients and add these to the dressing along with the Sumac
- Finally add in the croutons
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and po...
Classic Tomato Soup
Add all the ingredients to a large saucepan and bring to a boil, low...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
HERB & CHILI BUTTER
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...