- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan/ Gas 4.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Kerrygold butter and brown sugar together, scraping down the bowl throughout mixing.
- To this add the egg and vanilla. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour & baking powder.
- Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Divide this dough into 16 balls and place on two lined baking trays and flatten slightly with a clean hand.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool on the tray.
- While cooling, for the buttercream, in a bowl beat the Kerrygold butter, icing sugar & vanilla essence until smooth and creamy. You will need to scrape down the bowl at different stages.
- Once the buttercream is ready, spread on the base of 8 cookies and top with another cookie and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
MUSSELS COOKED WITH CREAM, CHORIZO, GARLIC AND FLAT – LEAF PARSLEY
Start by prepping the mussels. The shells should be tightly shut and...
Melt your butter and add it to a shallow bowl. Mix in crushed garlic...
KERRYGOLD FISH PIE
Preheat the oven to 200c. Grate the raw potatoes with th...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...