- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan/ Gas 4.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Kerrygold butter and brown sugar together, scraping down the bowl throughout mixing.
- To this add the egg and vanilla. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour & baking powder.
- Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Divide this dough into 16 balls and place on two lined baking trays and flatten slightly with a clean hand.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool on the tray.
- While cooling, for the buttercream, in a bowl beat the Kerrygold butter, icing sugar & vanilla essence until smooth and creamy. You will need to scrape down the bowl at different stages.
- Once the buttercream is ready, spread on the base of 8 cookies and top with another cookie and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet of the puff p...
CHOCOLATE AND BLUEBERRY CAKE
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
French Toast (Pain Perdu)
Whisk the egg, icing sugar and whole milk together thoroughly and po...
Rory O’ Connell’s Dried Fig, Date, Almond, Pistachio and Chocolate Cake
Rory O'Connell's delicious dried fig, date, almond, pistachio and chocolate cake...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....